COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
At X RAY, We are deeply committed to our mission of fitness, wellness, happiness, and SAFETY
DOING OUR PART TO STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID-19!
You can stay safe AND healthy with us! Get started by booking your Free No-Sweat Intro or ONLINE No-Sweat intro today.
Enhance Hygiene Protocols
We make sure individual equipment will be properly sanitized according to our hygiene protocols.
You are allowed to take your mask off while working out. Keep your masks on social distancing while entering and exiting the facility.
Monitoring and Communication
Our Coaches and community are trained to ensure effective implementation of our protocols and we monitor and communicate updates. We are all in this together!
WHY THIS MATTERS
CrossFit X Ray is committed to provide a safe and healthy workplace for our coaches and athletes.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- All athletes are required to sign our COVID-19 medical waiver prior to coming to the facility.
- Reserve your appointments in advance by contacts and classes by our class booking app.
- Take temperatures, sanitize hands, scan QR code for COVID-19 safety check in. (If the temperature exceeds 37.5 degrees or any flu-like symptom, you will be asked to go home and rest.)
- Cancel the class prior to at least 1 hr before the class starts so others can fill up the spot from the waiting list.
- Follow our coaches guide and COVID-19 safety protocols, also enjoy the time here.
- Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00am – 12:00pm, 4:30pm – 9:30pm, Sat 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Group Class: Mon-Fri 8:00am, 10:00am, 6:00pm, 7:10pm, 8:20pm. Sat 10:00am, 11:10am
- Open Gym: Every athlete has to take group class first to use the open gym. We encourage you to fully utilize our open gym to practice your skills or strengthen your weaknesses.
- Classes are back to 1 hr and 12 athletes capped.
- Follow the instructions from the coach.
- Clean up and sanitize everything before and after you use and touch. Put back equipment after use.
- Shower rooms, public lockers, and the kitchen are open.
- Bathrooms and water dispenser: sanitize everything after you use and touch.
- If you have any similar symptoms that’s mentioned on WHO – COVID-19 DISEASE, please inform us and do not reserve class, instead, stay at home and self check.
- If you get symptoms after your visit to us, self -isolate and get a test. Please inform us should you test positive.
- Please see our children and pets protocols if you plan to bring them to the facility.
We want to remain your trusted experts for health, fitness, nutrition, and wellness, as well as leaders in the community to keep everyone healthy, happy, and safe. As the COVID-19 pandemic has shown us, our mission of changing lives in Kaohsiung City and beyond needs to continue in earnest and partnership with our greater community is more important than ever before. In this, we hope you’ll join us.